RUSSIAN VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE (Group Training)
Do you want to take your lash career to the next level? Our beginner volume course is for those who are already qualified and experienced in individual classic lashes. Whilst classic lashes are very popular lots of clients want more dramatic and glamorous looks. Learn the art of creating bespoke 2D to 6D volume fans and watch your client list and income increase. This training day focuses on the essential skills necessary to apply handmade volume fans.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy of the eye
- Consultation Procedure
- Patch Testing & Reactions
- Correct Usage & Care of Adhesives
- Choosing Correct Products, Tools & Equipment
- Cleansing & Prep
- Lash Styling & Mapping
- Isolation Techniques
- Layering Techniques
- Multiple Volume Fan Techniques
- Application of Volume Fans
- Aftercare, Maintenance and Infills
- Removal of Volume Lash Extensions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR COURSE
- Small class size (max 4 students)
- Theory and practical training
- Ongoing mentoring and support after training
- One day training with case studies
- Free training kit worth over £100 to keep
- In depth training manual to keep
- Certificate which is recognised and accredited
- Discount on our products and courses
- Award winning qualified and experienced tutor
7 Church Street, Davenham, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 8NE
9.30am - 6pm
You will need to provide your own model for the practical session.
Further to your training you will need to practice on models and submit pictures of your work (case studies) upon completion of your case studies your qualification certificate will be sent to you.
We provide ongoing support and guidance via our private facebook group which you will be added to after your training day. You can also contact us with any questions or queries via email or telephone. We want you to have a successful career and will support you to achieve this.
If you would like any further information regarding our volume course please feel free to get in touch.
TEL: 01606 331773
You can also message via our social media accounts (links below)